Naugy auto x May 30

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
just curious if anyones goin to that autocross at naugy. i'll be there, rain or shine this time...

-Chris

yeah i know, one of these days my lazy ass will get up there.....

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@May 18 2004, 08:26 AM
Limerock baby!!!!!!!!!

Driving Rt. 17>>>>>>>>>> autocross>>>>>>>>> watching cars at Lime Rock... dude! :p

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@May 18 2004, 07:26 AM
Limerock baby!!!!!!!!!

watching cars at limerock is like watching nascar. :ph34r: :ph34r:

driving the limerock track.... now thats a different story.

saturday limerock is watching racing... saturday night is limerock camping and partying.. :) sunday at limerock is the car show... Sunday night at limerock is more partying... Monday at Limerock is more racing... :)

Saturday is driving a road that makes the Limerock track pale in comparason... Saturday night is Simmons BBQ and partying and camping... :) Sunday in VT is more driving a road that makes the Limerock track pale in comparason... Sunday night is more BBQing and partying... Monday in VT is more driving... :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 18 2004, 01:44 PM
Saturday is driving a road that makes the Limerock track pale in comparason... Saturday night is Simmons BBQ and partying and camping... :) Sunday in VT is more driving a road that makes the Limerock track pale in comparason... Sunday night is more BBQing and partying... Monday in VT is more driving... :)

You left out Friday's late pizza party.... and ... :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 18 2004, 01:21 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@May 18 2004, 01:44 PM

You left out Friday's late pizza party.... and :)

SHUSH! That was a suplise!

So back to the thread topic... Chris, I'll join you at Waterbury this summer... like for the July & August events, as I'll be away all of June. I like the Waterbury courses. :)

waterbury = smoother, 1/4 the size, half the speed, more technical, less volvo burnouts

The Waterbury courses are more technical, which I like... and there is a better hill to study the course and the runs from. There's also a nice red ITR eg hatch that runs there. The Bristol course has longer courses... the pavement is uneven in parts. lol.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 18 2004, 04:20 PM
So back to the thread topic... Chris, I'll join you at Waterbury this summer... like for the July & August events, as I'll be away all of June. I like the Waterbury courses. :)

back on track, thanks.

look forward to metin ya out there. are you gonna make the Mem. day weekend one?

I am gonna try to get out to Bristol sometime this summer, doesnt look like its as far a drive as i thought...especially now since i'll be back at home again

-Chris

Originally posted by BlackFrog@May 18 2004, 07:01 PM
back on track, thanks.

look forward to metin ya out there. are you gonna make the Mem. day weekend one?

I am gonna try to get out to Bristol sometime this summer, doesnt look like its as far a drive as i thought...especially now since i'll be back at home again

-Chris

Memorial Day weekend, I'll be up at Ji's as you should be.... the Bristol autocross location is not very far away from Waterbury. Rt. 8 north to Rt. 6 east to Bristol.

Back