NBA Finals thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow...i never woulda called this final. i was expecting pheonix v. detroit/chicago/cleveland.

utah won, twice......WTF (I mean, GS shouldnt be a problem for any team other than the mavs, but damnit).

spurs beat the suns.....wtf again

cavs beating detroit...i can live with that. the spurs shouldnt have made the finals.

GOOOO LABRON! wo0t

They lost the first two to Detroit, dont forget that. :D
yeah and don't forget that 1)they were close games 2) the spurs are better than detroit both offensively and defensively 3) the spurs have more experience and talent than detroit and 4) did i mention that the spurs are plain out better than detroit or any team in the east for that matter :p:D

I'm just happy that the cavs got to where they are... they will need more than Lebron to win

Spurs are up 3-0!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Game 3, the last play, Bowen did try to foul LeBron, no call... that sucks because he could have possibly tied the game if they would of called it in the act of shooting... but sometimes it just doesn't go your way.

Anyway, both teams had an ugly night. Can't wait for game 4, LeBron will throw down 40 points just so they don't get swept. We'll see though...

fucking weak sauce game. lebron missed 2 layups that would have tied it. and fucking sideshow bob tried a shit ass spin move. i'm a cavs fan, but god they suck.

why the fuck does this guy get any minutes at all.

sideshow_bob.jpg

Anderson_Varejao.jpg

Last edited:
fucking weak sauce game. lebron missed 2 layups that would have tied it. and fucking sideshow bob tried a shit ass spin move. i'm a cavs fan, but god they suck.

why the fuck does this guy get any minutes at all.

sideshow_bob.jpg

Anderson_Varejao.jpg
lol... i was watching the game in our break room at work and when he did that spin move i yelled "oh shit. WTF was that!" nearly at the top of my lungs, then i started to laugh my ass off and like 8 people ran to the break room all scared and trying to figure out what was going on :lol:

LeBron is getting a taste of what Kobe is going through... inconsistent help from team mates...although the Cavs are lightyears ahead of the Lakers in terms of defense.

Anyway, Thursday night, unless someone else besides LeBron picks up the scoring slack, i'll be sending brooms to the Cleveland Cavaliers organization :D

Oh BTW - Ohio State Football - lose to Florida State. Ohio State Basketball - lose to Florida State. Cleveland Cavaliers - Down 3-0 with no silver lining... This is a fucked up year for Ohio :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :D

Finally got to watch a game thanks to some good ol bunny ears atop the tv (weird, im getting hd channels with it too!). I regret watching it, it was boring and anticlimatic. Sure it was a 2 point game, but coommeee onnnn Cavs, someone besides Lebron has to score..

Get Lebron a decent center and a power forward with some power.

Lebron got fouled at the end of the game and received a "no call" again!

I just watched the video on ESPN to make sure and I wasn't wrong the first time. It was a two handed push during the shot, hardly incidental

The Spur meant to foul him too!! Def should have gotten the call, but thats part of the game... same with baseball, hockey, football etc...

it's just amazing that this conincidently happened in both the Spurs and Pistons series

nobody likes Clevland, they would probably sell more stuff if San Antonio wins

I hate agenda laden officiating, it will kill sports

yeah, sadly the cavs will need more than lebron to win, but i fucking hate the spurs, so i hope some magic will happen tonight.

it's just amazing that this conincidently happened in both the Spurs and Pistons series

nobody likes Clevland, they would probably sell more stuff if San Antonio wins

I hate agenda laden officiating, it will kill sports
absolutely, Lebron isnt getting very many calls. Then again, this is the playoffs, not the regular season and, generally, the style of play is a lot tougher and the calls arent as touchy. The playoffs have always been a time of no calls, but for it to happen alllll the damn time to Lebron, especially at key moments when it was obvious is pretty unfortunate. Damn refs were probably too busy watching to see if he would make the shot lol

I agree with the NBA's stance to limit calls in the Playoffs

but when it was as blatant and intentional as that you MUST call it

passed the fuck out during 1/2 time and woke up at 2am. Glad i didnt watch the Spurs win. F the spurs, and F horry. "we could beat the old dynastys of Bird and Magic" Fuck him, no he/they couldnt.

passed the fuck out during 1/2 time and woke up at 2am. Glad i didnt watch the Spurs win. F the spurs, and F horry. "we could beat the old dynastys of Bird and Magic" Fuck him, no he/they couldnt.
lol ha ha ha ha ha GO SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what do you have against Robert Horry? He's a stand up guy, no off the court troubles, hits big shots, plays good D.... please don't say he's a dirty player for what he did to steve nash. I've seen harder fouls out of frustration...

I also want to know what makes everyone think the Spurs are a dirty team? You could probably make a case for Bruce Bowen but even then he's so annoying on defense the person he's guarding obviously gets frustrated and tries to create contact.

I think they could have beaten the Magic and Bird dynasty's because the game has evolved. It just doesn't seem like it since everyone is so talented in the league now. This is just my opinion of course and we will never truly know the answer since the teams won't be able to play one another.

Oh and no matter what you guys say, just remember, THE SPURS WON!!!!! BWUAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back