NCAA 2007 Football...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
So I had allot of laundry to do yesterday, dishes too. And I just got my NCAA Football 2007. Yoy know what I've always wanted to do? Get the names of the players and input them into the rosters. Here's what I found...

My team (Oregon Ducks in case you've been clinically dead for the last 3 years) only had an offensive rating of B+, which was odd cause I thought for sure they'd be in the A- range with all their weapons. I started inputting the names into the roster and hit a bump, a big one.

Cameron Colvin, a hot Oregon receiver with NFL level ability isn't even in the game! I looked at the teams history, no suspensions, nothing. He just was omitted from the roster. For those of you unfamilir with Ducks Football that would be like leaving Marvin Harrison off of the Colts. Sure he's not the best reciever in the nation but he can change games.

Worse then that the height, weight, & numbers are off on several plays, other players are left out of the game entirely, and some people on the team are just made up.

CLIFF NOTES:

Had allot of time on my hands this weekend
Compared game rosters to actual team rosters
Game get's a C- on roster accuracy....

that's why they have the create a player option. and instead of inputting them in manually, you should just go on ebay and buy a memory card with them preloaded.

oh you know what, I forgot all about this

-= XBox-Saves.com =-

there is a save with rosters already loaded for every team :)

UPDATE, yeah I downloaded the PKrosters save, it's freeking aweseome. Every player, and the announcers say every name, even the 13 character hawaiin ones...

Last edited:
Back