NCAA Bracket on yahoo.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chestercheeto48

VIP
Hey everyone I set up a NCAA bracket on yahoo.com to keep track of my picks. If you want to sign up just go there and choose to join an existing group.

Group Id: 44172

group name: Hondaswap

pasword: o'rly

This is just a friendly thing with no money on the line but I know someone on here likes to fill out brackets. If anything it will give someone bragging rights for a year.

chester

Nice!

I'm in, but I won't have my bracket up quite yet.

Duke might be #1 seed, but there gonna have to get by us April 1st.

UCLA BITCHES!!!!!!! :toot: :toot:

Friendly? I think there should at least be a friendly prize! Hondaswap budget has to have room for at least a "Hondaswap March Madness Champion" shirt! (even if its written in Sharpie). Or maybe a DVD or something. Come on, let's make it a little more exciting!

P.S. I don't know how you think we're gonna beat Duke. I'll be overjoyed if we make it to the Final Four.

I just got tickets to the Nova vs Monmoth game on St. Patty's Day

:beer: x 12092381409238092148 :nod:

This will mean I'll actually have to follow sports in some way. I'll try it, what the heck...

Filled out everything. I know nothing about college basketball, so this should be educational.

OH SNAP FROM THE LADIES!!!!!!

and bergy, keep up with it, watch as much as you can and you just might learn something, that sports are actually fun to watch.

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: you can go to www.ncaasports.com and fill out a quick form so you can watch all the untelevised games on your comp. Note: filling it out now will put you on a waiting list to actually watch the games. i started as number 53000, now im at 48000, every two minutes you get bumped up like 3000.... but hurry!!!

aw fuck...I didn't catch this in time...

but here are my picks...

I got Duke, UConn, Memphis or Gonzaga or Kansas (fuck I can't decide lol), and Boston College making the Final 4.

I got Gonzaga meeting UCLA in the Sweet 16 but I see Gonzaga taking it. UCLA is playing a lot like the Lakers, they are good at times but they tend to get inconsistent. If they do happen to get past Gonzaga, I still don't see them beating Memphis. Darius Washington seems way too hungry to fail 2 years in a row.

I'd like for Duke or UConn to take it all but it's hard to tell right now. If I had to choose a team right now i'd take UConn. Duke starts to play too soft at times.

anyone watch the BC game... holy shit they could of lost twice... but then their coach reminded them that there were playing Pacific...

im watchin the GW game in OT, its gettin pretty intense.

Back