NCAA Bracket on yahoo.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Update

Current Team Rank - 859,330

spots moved - +131,413

Good job guys we jumped a few spots in the rankings! My bracked took a hit with some of the upsets...

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bracket is ruined... State lost had them in the 16), iowa lost (had them in the Eight), Cuse (had them goin to the 16) lost, kansas lost (had them goin to the 16 too)... im talkin about the one im doin with my friends, i havnt checked my yahoo one, but i dont think its any better....

upset city.

WOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH first Bradley beats Pitt (who would of thought..) then GEORGE MASON!!!!! GMU BEAT UNC!!! upset of the tournament right there id have to say.

I still can't beleive GMU beat UNC. Holy shit. I stopped watching after the first 10 minutes when UNC had like a 16-point lead, figured it would be a blowout. :shocked:

one region is fucked for me, but i got two going strong! WVU better beat Texas, thats my big upset even tho Pitsnogle (or however you spell it) kicks ass.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! well i had a feeling that this would be dukes ticket home... LSU is a bigg biggg strong team, and duke doesnt do well against big teams, especially if Redick is being defended by a taller than most guy. Oh well, Duke still did some great things this year, long live redick.

as for the WVU game, HOLYYYYY GOD. that game was intense.. WVU down by three with 14 seconds, they give it to Pitsnogle and he banks a three to tie with five seconds left. Texas inbounds and dishes and pulls up a big three.... bam, game over.... Texas wins.

Pitsnogle is a great player, Dirk Nowitzki much? k, not THAT good, but he had the second best shot in that game, a three to tie, they just had the only shot better than that... a three to win..

my brakets are done.

me being a mountaineer i was screaming with joy when pittsnoggle made that 3 for the tie, only to be screaming in anger 5 seconds later :cry:. almost.

but yea pittsnoggle is amazing. you CANT leave him open, cause he WILL make the 3. lol. and Gansey, good god that kid knows the game.

Fucking Gonzaga had that shit in the bag. Choked in the final seconds and Jordan Farmar(sp?) made them pay. I mean c'mon, he could of just bear hugged the ball until they fouled him or threw it down court. UCLA would of never had enough time to bring it back up court and get a good look at a shot. O/T could of been their friend. Oh well, shit happens.

See what happened to Duke? I called it in my last post, they are too soft for a big team. Sheldon Williams did his thing while Reddick couldn't buy a bucket. Oh well, next year he'll be making millions of dollars.

I still got UConn taking the whole thing.

WOW what great games today!

Today I had my last final of the quarter and then I came home and got drunk with my roomate and our girlfriends and watched the games.

I was sad to see Duke lose, because I wanted us to play them. That Texas vs. WVU game had a great ending (I guess if your Texas that is) and then, HELLZ YEAH!!! WE WON!!!! Man this place blew up when we won, screams, chears, cars honking, went on for like 10 mins. But man, we played shitty. No doubt without some luck that would have been a loss, but it made up for some very questionable calls.

ELITE 8 YO!!!

whose we? which team do you play for???? you play college basketball?? you were in the NCAA tournament???? YOU PLAYED TONIGHT?!?!?!?

I had WVU winning, maybe not on yahoo but on most of the other ones i did.. hell im not even going to check yahoo anymore lol, and when Pitsnogle made that three.... i was so excited, i literally jumped off the couch yelling, i thought i would of picked a huge upset... fuckin texass.

Quoted post[/post]]
whose we? which team do you play for???? you play college basketball?? you were in the NCAA tournament???? YOU PLAYED TONIGHT?!?!?!?

Wow, did someone wake up on the wrong side of bed? (Is it cause Duke lost?) I mean its not like that was remotely funny, nor is it uncommon to refer to ones favorite team as "We.” But I don’t even do that outside of UCLA teams. I use “we” as collective figure of speech encompassing those who are a part of UCLA.

If someone from your college asked you, hey did UHS win the game. Would you respond, “ Yes, the UHS basketball team won the game.” Ok so I know you could say, “Yes, they won.” But you see my point that saying yes, “We won” is neither uncommon nor improper in this context.

Crap, totally crap. Wash deserved that goaltending call in OT and they weren't given it. Not to mention 5 U-Dubb players just happened to foul out in the same same.

Sports blows, it's fixed, fuck them all.

I'm gonna start rooting for TO agian

Quoted post[/post]]
I had WVU winning, maybe not on yahoo but on most of the other ones i did.. hell im not even going to check yahoo anymore lol, and when Pitsnogle made that three.... i was so excited, i literally jumped off the couch yelling, i thought i would of picked a huge upset... fuckin texass.
i think they pulled a similar move on us when we played them during the season, they got a last second shot off to end the game.

Back