NCAA Bracket on yahoo.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Holy fuckin' shit balls... UCLA took out Memphis. They are gonna play LSU now but I think LSU is too big a team for UCLA. but who knows, I had UCLA losing to Gonzaga.

UConn is still in it, and that's all that matters to me now at this point.

Quoted post[/post]]
Holy fuckin' shit balls... UCLA took out Memphis. They are gonna play LSU now but I think LSU is too big a team for UCLA. but who knows, I had UCLA losing to Gonzaga.

UConn is still in it, and that's all that matters to me now at this point.

:toot: :toot: THE FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im soooo fakin stoked!!!!!

Yeah I know what you mean, I would have rather played Texas, but its far from an impossible feat.

But this is definitly helping my bracket, keeping me out of last place at least lol.

GMU in the Final Four, lmao. Washington should have beat UCONN, so I'm glad that they are gone.

Quoted post[/post]]
GMU in the Final Four, lmao. Washington should have beat UCONN, so I'm glad that they are gone.
fuck...UConn was the only team I had left.

Hopefully Villanova wins. I don't really care for them, I just ike to see at least 1 #1 seed in the finals.

The way things are going now though, IMO, the winner of the LSU-UCLA game will take it all.

FLORIDA BABY!!!! atleast i had that right sheesh.

I like Florida, they are a consistant young quick team. They have the people to score, make plays, and steal. Id love to see them win the Tourny.

Nobody has even heard of the GMU Patriots until now. Ultimate underdogs. :ph34r:

FUCK LSU!!!! i fucking hate them. "oh guys, pass it in low, let the fat fuck just post up like Shaq and score an easy bucket" FUck big baby fat fuck, or whatever they call him. I hate shaq for the same reasons too... i will say though they have some great talent on the team, but i just hate their center.

At the same time where the hell has UCLA been? I mean, they had an alright season, they dont have any outstanding players, i feel they are a little overrated, but they came out of no where really. Not really talked about or anything. Id like to see UCLA vs. Florida and Florida winning.

Quoted post[/post]]
FUCK LSU!!!! i fucking hate them. "oh guys, pass it in low, let the fat fuck just post up like Shaq and score an easy bucket" FUck big baby fat fuck, or whatever they call him. I hate shaq for the same reasons too... i will say though they have some great talent on the team, but i just hate their center.

At the same time where the hell has UCLA been? I mean, they had an alright season, they dont have any outstanding players, i feel they are a little overrated, but they came out of no where really. Not really talked about or anything. Id like to see UCLA vs. Florida and Florida winning.
so you want them to apologize for knowing what they are good at? They do what it takes to win games. Who's fault is that. It's not anyone's fault that they aren't as big as Big Baby and it sure as hell isn't his fault they aren't as big as he is. You use what you have to your advantage. Want Micheal Jordan to apologize because he had a bigger drive and desire than some other players? Fuck no.

Go Florida. Thats right. George Mason had NOTHING on the bigger, stronger, and better Florida Gators. George Mason could not even try against the big guys. That and the fact that Florida was raining threes all night long.

FUCK LSU!! i hate them, i especially hate big baby. He is praised because he is big and fat and muscles his fat ass inside and gives the turn around or the hook. Oh darn, looks what happens when your fat fuck cant keep up with teh pace?? you lose because thats all you have.

/rant :p

Back