NCAA Tournamanet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Well, i know the brackets arent out yet, (theyll be out sunday), but who thinks who is gonna go to the final 4?? my choices are

Duke
Wake Forsest
Arizona
North Carolina U

anyone else? i think Syracuse is gonna do pretty good, they got Warrick and he is SICKKKKKk . the Vermont game happened tonight on espn, UVM won by like 20 points, who went to the game? MEE!!! i dont even go to that school.

Right now im at hoome, pickin up woms beer, yeah im goin out for my friens 21st bday plus her FIVE roommates are ont he UVM dance team (girls that dance during 1/2 time and shit) and they all hot!! LIKE A MOFO!! man i love college

they arent as much as they were a few years ago but i like Redick, so im ROOTIN for him. I just hope that this years is more inter4esting than last years. We need a official NCAA thread come sunday.

Badgers lost, :( I almost thought they were gonna pull it off against Illinois though

oklahoma has gotta good chance, pretty sure they can beat niagra...then either utah or utep. i think they'll go deep..but illinois is my shit, thats who im going with

Oh shit, I forgot about my Huskies...go "Warshington!"

Illinios
Wake
North Car.
Syracuse

im pulling for Kansas however

p.s.- i chuckle at anyone who thinks Illinios will win the tourny and anyone who thinks Reddick will be drafted :chuckle:

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Mar 15 2005, 11:07 PM
Illinios
Wake
North Car.
Syracuse

im pulling for Kansas however

p.s.- i chuckle at anyone who thinks Illinios will win the tourny and anyone who thinks Reddick will be drafted :chuckle:
[post=474057]Quoted post[/post]​

lol hopefully you dont think Syracuse will win, cuz then id really chuckle.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Mar 20 2005, 05:35 PM
OUCH!!! major upsets goin on this year.
[post=476169]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yea there is, there's always upsets but the shit is stacking up this season. lots of 10 and 13 to 2 seed upsets. UVM had an awesome game, kudos to them. illini are still going strong w00t

Back