Ne End Of Summer Tag Sale....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
NE Sept 2nd "End of Summer" Swap Meet, Meriden, CT

The weather is still great, school hasn't started yet, and my back yard isn't growing in like I thought it would...so about 40-50 cars can park back there, and plenty of room to unload your stuff, set it out for people to see and prop up a chair and get a tan. BYOB, BYOBeef....I'll have a BBQ burning and we'll play some tunes...

Plus if I get no offers on some of the stuff I have to get rid of, I'll sneak some of the parts into your car when your not looking.:D

Anyways...a friday afternoon would be perfect for me...but a sat or sunday is ok as well... Next week-end or when ever...I'm flexible except for sept 15-17...

No burn-outs or excessively loud noise's...unless I'm the one doing it....;)

Choose a date, and then if your in, and need my address...I'll pm it too you...and I'll prolly invite some Z clubs and drifting clubs...

Bring your unwanted and saleable parts...plus cash so you can buy my un-needed parts...And bring your sister if she's cute and we'll hose her down with some cool water.

Edited Quote:....
OK, I had a meet in the spring to clean out the garage, and all that happened was I got more stuff...so this time it's the "end of the summer" tag sale/swap meet....in my back yard. Yes...back yard...it's huge, I can see about 40-50 cars fitting back there, and the rest of the cars parked in the driveway or on the street. But this is how it's going to work... Load up all the stuff that you want to get rid of or trade off, go to the ATM and grab some extra cash, load up some suncream, bring a folding chair, BYOB if your old enough, BYORootB if your not, and BYOBeef....I'll have the BBQ cooking, so you can throw something on and have a lunch or a dinner. And for the guys that wants to get plastered on sake later, BYOTent....you cna camp out cause this will last all day and all night. And bring some chicks too if you want, the more the better.... and this time someone bring a damn ping pong ball!!!! Anyways, bring the parts you have to sell and some tags to label a price on what you want for the part,...and a tarp if you want to lay it on the ground infront of your car. Please keep the noise levels down, and no burn-outs.

anyways...some people here knows where I live, and if your coming by yourself and need an address, then shoot me a PM and I'll PM the addy right back. This is for everyone...if there is enough people interested...right now I'm offering this meet to Hondaswap.com, CTDrifting.com and a few Z homepages..... so bring money...I have a lot crappo parts that don't interest me anymore and that hasn't sold off, so this is their last chance before they wind up in the trashcan and if they don't sell..... then when your distracted by something, I'm going to sneak parts into your car.... Twisted Evil

Repeat...no burn-outs.....I'd like to have some meets next year and I don't want to deal with any cops that day or night.

So bring those tires that still has a few drift's on them and get $5 for each one....or unload some parts that you don't need anymore and make some space for your fall and winter projects...and enjoy some of the BYO*(s) that others have brought.... but just be warned...when it's dark...the area behind the garage will not be a place to fondle up a woman.....cuz I only have one bathroom, and it will be reserved for the ladies and the occational #2, the rest of the drainage will be behind the garage......... (I got some weeds back there that I need killed off so I can pour a cement slab and build a shed on it.....)

Who's coming?......

Last edited:
well...everyone post a date that they can make...and the date with the most people availible, we'll plan it to it.

september 2nd OK with everyone?.....

Screw it..Sept 2nd it is......

Reason: The last push for aircraft for my company will be for Sep 1st, or prior...So I'll be putting a lot of OT at work this month and this will be the reliefe valve or stress reliefe for me.....and to start the new month drunk and happy....(I cant spell)

Last edited:
You're going to construct a shed to remedy your weed problems ?

Only a sikorsky employee....

I do...behind the garage....

besides, I need a dry place to put the sandblaster, the parts washer, and the lawn mover in....maybe even the aircompressor....and some shelves so I can store other things like car parts and lawn tools. Then the basement will be cleared out of stuff, more room for more stuff, and I can clean it out, and the garage as well.....the sandblaster has a crappy sealling feature that sucks...and too much dust everywhere in the garage....and 'm not going to let the parts washer rust any more tools I buy.....so I need a shed.

I'll have everyones piss to kill the weeds, I'll form up a foundation box, and I'll make some trips to home depot again and crank up the cement mixer. Hopefully by the fall I'll be able to afford something to build the shed with. And I still need to wall walls on the garage....

Damn, this year sucked big time...the bad back, not being able to do anything, and paying out my ass to have someone else do shit for me...life sucks. And today I'm digging the trench to run the garages conduit...I'm about half done.

Plus I played around cleaning up some wires on the white Z...I'm doing a full resto on some spots, and I'm doing it to aircraft spec.... hehe Clean up the grounds, make new wires, zink cromate all connections, wrap with high temp self sealing tape, and clamp the looms to the body with aircraft clamps...with the looks of some of these wires...they need it, it would have been a very unsafe car if it was driven anymore as it was..the alt wire was just connected with a few strands... then steel wool the body, and paint with rustolium hammered look paint, black to absorb the temps away from the engine....

Untitled

this week-end...lol

I got to do a massive clean-up, and I've sent a few PM's already for the address, so there will be a few people showing up. The rain might be a problem though. :( the back yard is mostly green, and the grass is coming in good, so that means less mud. and if it rains, then the garage and a small tent will be set up for the BBQ...and there will be a ping pong ball..... :) plus I'll have all of next week-end off....

The meet is still a go....

It will be awesome...even with the rain looming to wash it out...so screw it..I cut the grass today, and the cars can still park in the back, you will have to excuse some of the mess from renovating the house, but the garage will house the party. Show up about 2-3 or 8-9...I don't care because I'll be here all day cooking and drinking...and if I see a part I like...I actually got cash now...so bring t3/t4 turbo's, IC's, tires, wheels, anything....I'm sure a buyer will be here or someone will know someone looking and they will hook you up. Most of the swapping will take place by word of mouth, but if the weather breaks then lay your parts out.

The garage will be setup for the chilling and hanging out zone. I got my beer already, I still have to get some more, and I got enough Sake to get 4 sumo wrestlers drunk. I'm even a nice guy and I already went and bought 12 hamburger patties, 24 buns, a pack of boneless chicken for the JDM chicken burgers I know sould put a patent on, 3-4 packs of sausage, some veggies, and some other food to grill up....so for the guys that forget to bring anything, your covered...just drop a tip in the beer fund can...;) other people can bring stuff or they can swing by the shop&stop next to my house.

And the wife is going to munch on some of the BBQ, and then she's going to hang out with her freinds...so that means we can get a little roudy later on in the evening...and maybe the other girls will swing by again...:D

sounds great...but i cant go because the losers at stop and shop scheduled me in for 2:30-9:30......BASTARDS RUIN MY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry clay lol....was gettin excited to be up again...oh well:(

i should be there around 4... i got some pc support to give to a friend around 1... and some stuff to do around the house before i head over.

....so long as its not monsooning out anyway... lol

I can't make it but if there is interest in a 95 civic coupe for 1400 obo let me know and I'll try to bring it by.

Back