Neat Trick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALL of these illusions are in the prop. The table is a special table, no matter how many people are on camera saying it isn't.

No, because I know that Japanese people are funky anyway.

And if his parents wanted him to walk through solid objects, they would continually beat him and threaten to abandon him if he didn't. When properly motivated...

You see how she banged on the table at the end. That PROVES it was real. A prop table would have disintegrated under the force of her tiny hand.

You see how she banged on the table at the end. That PROVES it was real. A prop table would have disintegrated under the force of her tiny hand.

I think I see what you're saying here, but observe: When Japanese people hit things, anything, with an intent to break it - they jump 18 feet into the air, their background becomes streaks of color, this wierd reverse cymbal plays, they scream and their eyes vibrate. When they hit a noise is made that's neither flesh on wood, or wood on flesh.

Oh, also I found out that their junk falls out. Or maybe that just happens in Shin Chan prefecture.

x2 - i want to use klyph's "A prop table would have disintegrated under the force of her tiny hand" as my new sig but i'm still getting too much of a kick out of his charlton heston quote. and maybe cel's hit on why asian women are a hot dating commodity with "they jump 18 feet into the air, their background becomes streaks of color, this wierd reverse cymbal plays, they scream and their eyes vibrate. When they hit a noise is made that's neither flesh on wood, or wood on flesh." :hmm:

pretty impossible to compete with that shit.

Back