need 91 civic si trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cjernign

looking to buy a 91 civic si trans or any si trans that will fit on d15b2 need to be cable

well being that shipping would be damn near $100 with fedex since you are over 1000 miles away. I would do $180 shipped

cool let me know when its out. and could you send some pics when you get it out? thanks

Yeah dude for sure, Im going down to the car on Friday, ill clean it up and send ya some pics, and find a box it will fit in lol.

nope, in fact it was replaced not too long ago for one that was grinding. I drove it around a couple times when I bought it, and it seemed to do really good

ups said 67.58 and fedex is 49.31. if these are the right rates would you take 150 using fedex

well what ill do is it get it all boxed up and get an exact quote, then if its around that then sure thing man

hey found one in otown for less than 100 bucks. sorry man,but im sure it wont take long to get rid of it as a matter of fact i have a buddy lookn and ill try to send him ur way if u still have it then.

hey i still want that trans. im going to let my friend take the other one because there in more imidiate need of it, so let me know if youll take 150 or i can go as high as 170. ive got the money ready just need info

Back