need a good reference site....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxsk8er

ok i found a really good site about 3 weeks ago on this forum but i was in NY and i forgot what it was it had info about a b16 swap into a 91 civic and i think it was sumones site on the forum......does anyone kno which one im talking about or kno of any other really good sites??? also my b16 arrived 2 days ago and i was looking at the distributor and i noticed that one of the plugs were like a big round one and the plug on my old harness from my 91 crx Si is like rectangle so i was wondering if anyone kno what i should do???..............thanks for the help

Chris

yea go to the junk yard and find a 90-91 integra. take the distributer off it. the go cut one of the legs off the mount for it(not sure which one it is, just line it up on the b16 and see which one it is) chances are your alternator plug is different also, use a 91 integra alternator, and run a pw0 or a pr3 ecu. use 90-93 non abs integra axles. use stock injectors and resistor pack from sohc. maybe a throttle body from an integra, 90-93 clutch cable, u might be able to use stock throttle cable from sohc, but if it dosent work, a throttle cable from 90-93 integra. and if your car is dpfi u have to get integra injectors and resistor pack.

Back