Need a good tuner in North Cali?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

I'm looking to get my car tuned before next season and want to get some ideas of places to take it? It can be from San Jose to Sacramento?

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 30 2003, 11:07 AM
Dynospot Racing, in San Jose, they are a hondata dealer so I am sure that they tune. (408) 271-9800

Yeah my buddy is going to lawerence at DSR in a couple eeks to get his Hondata installed and tuned so maybe I'll go with him and have a talk about tuning my car. Thanks still need more suggestions.

try midnight performance in rancho cordova. they have a in house dyno to check the power gains.
its a high school buddy of mines.
warren is a cool dude.

Motorsport Dynamics sucks! STAY AWAY! They are crazy overpriced on everything. Only good thing is that they do have a dyno, but they suck at tuning. I would use their dyno and tune myself. Oh and there dyno time is kinda pricey too!

Warren is a great guy at Midnight. They did my swap and was just trying to get some other ideas but I really like him and Ryan alot so I'll stay with them!!!

dragoon118->Do you know if there done moving yet!!

Well Midnight's closer and I already know everyone there so I'm going to go there. My buddy going to DSR for his Hondata because everyone I talked to said that Lawerence at DSR knows Hondata!!!

well i was at midnight last week and they haven't sstarted moving but their new place is hella of big i think warren said 18000 sq feet. its pretty close to where they are now.

Back