Need a lil' advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

My woman wants me to throw some flash on to her new 05 civic LX/SE. I figured it would be a nice surprise for our 6th year anni. to go with the awesome night out on the town. Well I want it to be a surprise and I have to work info out of her buy showing her chit from magz and so forth. Well our anni. is knocking on my door ( DEC 1st) and my idea was to go SPOON. you know... Knock off spoon "style" wheels, performance springs, Spoon+swan+type one stickers . all that stuff. well any how I think it would look sick becuase her car is silver and she already has potenzas on her existing wheels ( 15s) so that would save me money for the other shit. Well i show her that silver teggy in the latest honda tuning and shes like "love the way that looks but i hate those wheels!"......... :bash: ........... well every set of wheels i find that wont look "rice-tastick" she hates. what the hell do i do now... I like the wheels she has on it but..... i just cant leave well enough alone.(not to mention they'll go on my car if I replace them :mrgreen:) i was thinking something from rota because they make bad ass looking wheels that are affordable and its hard to find a 15" wheel that looks good as a 15. Any advice on wheel selection or going with another theme for the car would be greatly appreiciated. Im spending as lil' as possible.

Back