Need a lil ZC help!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xXHondaBradXx

2 FAST 4 YOU!!
Hey! if you noticed i've had a lot of questions, its because this is my first swap, so im a lil new with this.
After hooking up my ZC, there is still one connector that i dont know where it goes or what it does...Does anyone know where it goes and what its for? Its the small white connector with the short wire, right beside the eacv connector (electronic air control valve connector).
attachment.php

One more thing....My oil filter is sitting on a metal cylinder thing, as if the last oil filter housing (whatever its called) was stripped. i cant seem to find a picture of it anywhere...i dont know what it is, but it has 2 metal tubes for hoses coming off of it...does anyone know what this thing is, and where the hoses go???? i have a picture of it, and can email it!!!
Please help!!!

if it is a 2-wire connector with blue and black/yellow stripe wires, it is for the Fast Idle Control Valve on the 89-91 Si - DOHC ZC doesn't have the FICV

the round thing behind the oil filter is the oil cooler - the hose from the tube on the left goes to the nipple on the water pipe near the water pump end of the pipe - the hose from the tube at the top goes to the nipple coming out of the back of the block just below the top of the block at cylinder #3

Last edited:
Back