Need a little help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EG steelies are 13s and I think the EKs are 14s so you may run ito trouble with the rim clearing the caliper.

Yeah I was fortunate to pick up some clean motegi 17's universal 4 lugs off my nephew , $200.. tried to ge him to sell them for 4 months.. no lugnuts and 2 bad tires.. but they're chrome.. just heavy.. they were on his Vigor, they should bold up to my teg, bu I got hem for a crx i'm waiting on hearing back about.. nomatter I'm getin a damn crx i i gotta drive it 500miles back.. Cleaning them right now :) Took 30mins on that rim polishing it up.. e of the motigimplems on one of the caps is fade rl bad, the oter 3 look like ne.. I'llook for a set, its just the art tha sticks on the cap.. got al th caps Dunlop tires.. I'm happy

17 inch chrome wheels on a CRX...:puke:

Theyre MR7's dude.. Shit if I was goin more for show I'd hack the shit out and hav some 24's on the back coming up to the hatch glass in the back lol And as low as I could get it.. Sick lookin yeah.. but The 17's shuld b perfect for a CRX.. 18's probably wouldnt be doable without them scrubbing

MR7s are the defination of rice, and 17s are too big for an EF, they look like a Hotwheels car. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back