1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a lower seat

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by technolud, Apr 16, 2007.

1. technolud

technolud New Member

I want to auto-x my 94 dx coupe but I'm tall and can't get my helmet on. Currently I have leather integra seats. Can anyone tell me what other seats would be lower? Better side support? Accept a harness?

Thanks

2. turbo sol

turbo sol I need some ligaments!!!

laurel, montucky (ten minutes out of billings)
    if you want lower seats i think the lowest one's i've ever seeen came out of a CRX... mine were low as hell. i'm 6'2 and i fit in there just fine

3. technolud

technolud New Member

CRX seats

Thanks. Will the rails swap or would I need to change the seats on the rails? Any years best or are they all the same?

4. turbo sol

turbo sol I need some ligaments!!!

laurel, montucky (ten minutes out of billings)
    89 to 91 are the only ones i've ever dealt with but i think the 86 to 88 are just as low... as far as the rails being interchangeable... i'm pretty sure they are if you go with a 89 to 91 seat.

5. technolud

technolud New Member

Thanks again. I've never messed with a Honda before so I'm way down on the learning curve. Bought my Dx coupe as a winter driver but finding that I enjoy it more then the "good" car. Will look for some CRX seats.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted