Need a new clutch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

friz

This is for my 93 sedan with a b16a. This is a commuter car driven 120 miles daily. Need something strong and dependable. Don't think I need a racing clutch. OEM clutch kit at Clutch city is inexpensive. Does anyone here have experience with them? Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.

Friz

Yep i bought my clutch through them... Blanco had trouble with them, but I didn't.
THEIR ebay clutches will be about 40% cheaper than their site.

I got the F1 stage 2 like vtecin5th, also got the f1 chromoly 9.75 lb flywheel. Can't wait to try them.

Thanks for all the help.

ACT
not sure what they have out now, but i have the street & strip clutch i love it. took a little getting used to but it works perfect.

I havn't got mine installed yet, the flywheel is drilled and tapped in 9 places instead of 6, so I got three extra 12 point bolts coming from honda to fill the extra holes in the pressure plate and flywheel. Better safe then sorry.

i got a gripforce six puck and so far im loving it. good grab. feel is a little tricky but thats expected.

Back