Need a pic of a CRX with 99-00 Si wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
I need a pic of a CRX with 99-00 Si wheels...it'd be great if the CRX happened to be red, too...

:thumbsup:

Wait for BDN to get on. He had a primered green CRX with 99 Si rims on it at one point while he lived in VA.

I just saw the picture of it saturday night while we were standing in the parking lot.

Quoted post[/post]]
I need a pic of a CRX with 99-00 Si wheels...it'd be great if the CRX happened to be red, too...

:thumbsup:
they look sic... nuff said... I got Fat Fives on my CRX wil so if you don't like the way the 99 Si's look, would you be willing to do a trade?

EDIT: I just realized that if you had the Si's already you obviously wouldn't need a pic. So if you like fat 5's better, my offer still stands.

Quoted post[/post]]
Wait for BDN to get on. He had a primered green CRX with 99 Si rims on it at one point while he lived in VA.

I just saw the picture of it saturday night while we were standing in the parking lot.
I thought that was a EG?

Well, I found one...

t0eKnEe+89+si.JPG

I dunno, I think I like my wheels better...

dscn03457kw.jpg

:shrug2:

which wheels are lighter? those are the ones i would choose :)

those K1's do look hot though.

The K1's are lighter, I'd assume...

I don't really care about performance though...this is just something to drive while I can't ride the bike...

I think I do like the K1's better though...

i dont like SI wheels on the CRX.

your wheels are better Wil, keep em. and lower it a tad.

Back