Need a pic of a engine =P

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

badk0re

I cant take a pic of my 1991 CRX DX engine compartment, but I think im missing my A/C compressor ( I usually have a decent knowledge of engines here but my first rex w/ A/C is this one ) If someone can take a pic of there engine compartment it'd be kewl. I will see if I can get a pic up here to show u what is missing, its on the right hand side, looks as-if im missing a belt off of something, car runs fine, weird and confusing is all I can say =P

did the DX's in 91 even come with A/C. I dont think they did, im looking and im not seeing it on them. Im prolly wrong tho.

I got all the A/C controls on the inside and what appears to be the spot for it in the engine compartment. Just cant figure out wtf goes there. =P

i read up that 88-91 crx's didnt come with either AC or power steering

if you need to locate AC, if you have it, then since it runs off of your crank pulley look closely at the belts running off of the crank pulley, if you have 2 or more belts running off of it then most likely you have AC, and your compressor should be connected to the bottom right front side of the motor on hondas.

Milan

Back