1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a radiator for the ls-t civic

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by 4drcivicb18a, Oct 20, 2005.

1. 4drcivicb18a

4drcivicb18a Member

Ok I have a 91 civic sedan with a b18a with a turbo kit. My problem is I have the down pipe on the passanger side and I have a 99 civic radiator in there and no matter what I do it sticks out of the top or bottom ( alot) and hit the down pipe. The radiator mesures like 15w x 18H. Is there any where I can get a radiator built CHEAP to the size I need, or does anyone know of any cars in the junkyard that has a small radiator that could help me out. The measurements I would need is something like 12 to 13 wide X 14 to 15 H. Any help would be great.

2. formby

formby learning in progress

get a 92-00 auto rad or an 99-00 si one...the auto rads are 2 core..

3. 4drcivicb18a

4drcivicb18a Member

My problem is I have the down pipe on the passanger side and I have a 99 civic radiator in there and no matter what I do it sticks out of the top or bottom I said i have a 99 civic rad on a angle still doesnt fit.

4. formby

formby learning in progress

you need to make a custom bracket...ive seen it done....angle it and put it on to the side a little...

5. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

cut the bottom mounting tabs off (radiator core support), make some new ones for the bottom. you may have the cut the front of the front crossmember to allow for room, (or go for the full race traction bars, just an option... pretty expensive too...)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted