Need a reliable pinout for P06. on my freakwagon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FREAKBOY

Hi all

New boy here with a new build. It's probably the only one in the world.
The car is an EDM 1998 Civic Aerodeck iES with a D16B2 SOHC 16v PGM-FI engine and S1LA trans. I've turbocharged it and i'm trying to get the management right so i've bought a socketed P06 that I want to put in instead of the stock P1K-E63. I didn't need a jumper harness as the plugs are the correct shape but with very different pinouts. I'm aware now of the changes I need to make to my wiring loom, but to get things right I could really do with seeing the pinout diagram for the P06. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks but it's not quite what i'm looking for. The D14 diagram at the top is nothing like mine at all but it doesn't matter because all I need is the P06 pinout diagram with brief description of what each pin is for i.e D1 = inj 1, D2 inj ? etc.
I didn't mention it was non V-tec, sorry.You won't find any how to's to convert this car as it's wiring is unique. For instance, pin D1 runs injector 1 and 4.
:)

obd2bpinschematics.gif

Google images rendered this. Don't know if it's what you are looking for or not.

Back