Need a rice part.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the tip has nothing to do with the exhaust guys. It's just the tip. As long as you don't make it smaller than the pipe, it does nothing except maybe a barely audible sound.

If you saw the exhaust in person, you would know why I want to switch it. A small change in the shape and diameter of the tip isn't going to "make it sound like ass". And if it does, fuck me for doing it. But I'm not selling my top of the line exhaust just to accomidate a tiny change.

And I have good connections with professional welders, it's an easy job.

thanks all.

hey if u want to change your tip than so be it. fuckin chop that bitch and weld on what u want. i personally am building my whole exhaust for my car (all stainless steel) I have just a "ricey" fart can universal muffler which i plan on moving in towards the front of the car 6-8 inches or so and cutting the 4 1/2 inch tip off from and welding on a 3 inch stainless tip but thats besides the point. i like the idea of a smaller tip to but im not sure where youd get a burnt one like that. just make sure whoever welds it up uses stainless wire so u dont have to explain why u have a rusty weld on the tip of your 500$ greddy cta back system

Im with liquid00meth

it does look like ass even tho tons of people love them I say piss on it
just go get a 3" piece of exhaust pipe thats about 3" long and polish that bitch till it shines then have them weld that on it

why dont you go to www.google.com and do a search for "exhaust tips"

fuck why do people need to ask everyone else to do the research for them .... lazy bastards

dude i saw somebody with that exhaust just yesterday and i said to myself "look, a snow cone maker! that thing is fucking hideous! i should slap the shit out of that guy!" so more power to you :thumbsup:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 21 2003, 10:38 PM
why dont you go to www.google.com and do a search for "exhaust tips"

fuck why do people need to ask everyone else to do the research for them .... lazy bastards

uhh I posted this after other attempts were futile. Thanks for the update on how to use a search engine though.

Back