need a roll cage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

anyone know where I can buy a cheap roll cage for my 92 civic hatch?

im looking for 1 too. It so far looks like the autopower is going to be out best bet..unless you got a friend who can fab one for cheaper

Originally posted by tphan4@Jul 30 2004, 12:47 AM
[post=370227]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHAHAHA cheap rollcage. Don't mind that the idea of one is to save your life. I guss thats the value of yours....unbeleivable how people will spend hundreds even thousands on rims and stereos, etc.,etc. but not on things like brakes and a roll cage. BTW-Autopower=SHIT!

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89+Jul 30 2004, 01:14 PM-->
@Jul 30 2004, 12:47 AM
[post=370227]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHAHAHA cheap rollcage. Don't mind that the idea of one is to save your life. I guss thats the value of yours....unbeleivable how people will spend hundreds even thousands on rims and stereos, etc.,etc. but not on things like brakes and a roll cage. BTW-Autopower=SHIT!

matt
[post=370287]Quoted post[/post]​

if autopower is shit than get back to my main point and where can I find a roll cage?

if your going to have one built check the rules and regs for what class your going to race in just to make sure that it is to their standards. I know the NHRA is pretty strict when you break 9.99 everything has to be certain measurements around the driver.

i hope you dont not plan to ever drive the car on the street becuase a roll cage will make a street car more dangerous than a car without

why does it have to be a cage? For a daily driver, a roll bar is much smarter. Autopower isn't Crap as one person said in this thread. They are not the best, but they are still racing grade. APC roll bar on the other hand...

what type of racing are you into? why do you need one? If your saying just to look cool :bash:

Back