1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS Need a Short Geared Cable tranny for a 90 Hatch!!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by 95EGCoupeVtec, Jul 5, 2009.

1. 95EGCoupeVtec

95EGCoupeVtec SOHC VTEC at its best

well my brother in law is about to get a d15b from hmotorsonline and get his wiring harness converted from dpfi to mpfi and then converted for a d15b from rywire. then also get the obd0 to obd1 jumper harness and for the dizzy from rywire. he is going to need a unequal axle cable tranny that is in good condition, i.e. no grinds, popping out of gear, not abused. a crx si tranny would be great or w/e has the shortest gears. he needs to get it soon as he will be getting the engine sometime this month. post here or pm me if u have one. the zip code is 39466, thanks.

2. Draftinwitjr3815

Draftinwitjr3815 New Member

I have a 4spd from a 90 and a 5spd SI from a 90 CRX. Let me know, make an offer.

3. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

You want a ZC tranny.. Its the closest ratio, shortest geared D series trans, followed by the Si. Call hmotors back, lol

4. 95EGCoupeVtec

95EGCoupeVtec SOHC VTEC at its best

well the zc from he told my brother in law only comes in a equal length axle setup, which uses a half shaft. the d15b has no spot on the engine block to mount the half shaft, it uses a long driver side axle and short passenger like the resst of the hydro d series trannies. could he use the zc tranny with his axles he has now and not use the half shaft setup?

5. b18a1build

b18a1build Gay username^

I have a si trans that was in my crx. It worked fine before I took it out. shoot me a pm if you are still lookin for one

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted