MS Need a Short Geared Cable tranny for a 90 Hatch!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95EGCoupeVtec

SOHC VTEC at its best
well my brother in law is about to get a d15b from hmotorsonline and get his wiring harness converted from dpfi to mpfi and then converted for a d15b from rywire. then also get the obd0 to obd1 jumper harness and for the dizzy from rywire. he is going to need a unequal axle cable tranny that is in good condition, i.e. no grinds, popping out of gear, not abused. a crx si tranny would be great or w/e has the shortest gears. he needs to get it soon as he will be getting the engine sometime this month. post here or pm me if u have one. the zip code is 39466, thanks.

You want a ZC tranny.. Its the closest ratio, shortest geared D series trans, followed by the Si. Call hmotors back, lol

well the zc from he told my brother in law only comes in a equal length axle setup, which uses a half shaft. the d15b has no spot on the engine block to mount the half shaft, it uses a long driver side axle and short passenger like the resst of the hydro d series trannies. could he use the zc tranny with his axles he has now and not use the half shaft setup?

I have a si trans that was in my crx. It worked fine before I took it out. shoot me a pm if you are still lookin for one

Back