need a swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

eg6lsvtec

Yal know me I aint a fronter wen it comes to coppin shit on here I met up wit a couple of yal but here's what I need now. I need a full swap I don't care if its legit or not. I'm from the hood I keep it real. I am lookin for a ls gsr or b20 swap. I need da full swap! Not no bits n pieces. If u only have the engine n tranny I'll take that too. I know some has something laying. So get at me. Please don't try n sell me a engine from a racer. Pm me or email me at ike_iwu@tmail.com I'll pick it up if u need me to. Ny nj ct that's it. So lets do some bizness

O yeah I need hx's cold air or short ram intake n 4 2 1 headers holla at me

1st of all, english helps. secondly, don't go around asking for non legit parts, thats just shady and no one will do business with you. plus we don't support theives who steal our shit to sell to someone like you!

:ufucktard: :locked: :emofo: :cliffs: we do not support theives stolen parts / we support the english language :headsmash:

:locked: this total need to happen. You're the reason we have to expensive alarms, and high power arms. Would someone please lock this thread and :ban3: this guy . Seriously, think about karma bro :usuck:

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Apr 5 2005, 03:03 PM
:locked: this total need to happen. You're the reason we have to expensive alarms, and high power arms. Would someone please lock this thread and :ban3: this guy . Seriously, think about karma bro :usuck:
[post=483252]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry if I disrepected ne one. I'll just go and pay $2000 for a legit swap as to payin $700 for a swap out of someones car. That would be the politcaly correct thing to do. Right guys? Are you crazy? You can't ban me for asking for something. If you don't like wat u see go to clubcivic.com. Well I'm still looking for a swap. Legit or stolen. Who cares. Pm me instead of posting on here. Or email at ike_iwu@tmail.com

learn english you fucking retard...

and buying stolen shit is not cool, just wait till your precious ride gets jacked...

If you don't like wat u see go to clubcivic.com

uhm... why don't you go to club civic? we don't want your kind around here...
absolutely no tolerance for shady shit like this... NONE...

you = fucktard
:fuckyou2:

:withstupid: Death to thieves. We don't need you or any other people like you on this board. The very fact that you mentioned it means that you are looking for one, which makes you just as worthless as the fucking people that steal them.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Apr 5 2005, 05:12 PM
:withstupid: Death to thieves. We don't need you or any other people like you on this board. The very fact that you mentioned it means that you are looking for one, which makes you just as worthless as the fucking people that steal them.
[post=483319]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah death to thieves but they supply 90% of our parts. Lol. Ok can I have a legit swap ne one has for sale? **wink wink**

Originally posted by eg6lsvtec+Apr 5 2005, 06:58 PM-->
@Apr 5 2005, 05:12 PM
:withstupid: Death to thieves.  We don't need you or any other people like you on this board.  The very fact that you mentioned it means that you are looking for one, which makes you just as worthless as the fucking people that steal them.
[post=483319]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah death to thieves but they supply 90% of our parts. Lol. Ok can I have a legit swap ne one has for sale? **wink wink**
[post=483376]Quoted post[/post]​

Yo what up fam. Yo don't listen to these catz. It's not like you the one stealing it. It's also non of there business. So just ignore all these suburban catz, cause they don't know what it is like to spend money that you earned on your own. There mommy and daddy give them money for B16&GSR swaps all day. You know your situation. You got your own apartment and pay rent+insurance and can't afford to be payin 2000 for a swap. As long as you ain't see them steal it or wasn't around when they did it it's all good, and holla at me tonight my neezy.

listen you little city scum mother fucker, i have my own apt, i pay my own rent, buy my own cars and pay my own insurance, and i wanna be the first say say FUCK YOU

its little fucks like you that think everyone owes you something...

why don't you just fucking SAVE up the money like everyone else?!?!?!

thiefs don't steal if there's no market for the parts and motor swaps they steal...
and i got a fat fucking 12 gauge locked and loaded waiting to remove your fucking head from your neck if you think this shit is a joke...
if you ever got your car stolen you wouldn't be so quick to hop on those hot motors...

go crawl back in your moms pussy and stop breathing my fucking air you coward...

the car that i spent a year restoring and making my perfect baby got jacked by one of your kind and ended up stripped in NYC, and who lost the thousands??? that would be me, not my mom, not my dad, fucking ME

EAT A DICK

and learn fucking english... catz??!?! you = retarded fuck..
pull your lip over your head and swallow

Originally posted by SKILLED DRIVER@Apr 5 2005, 08:31 PM
Yo what up fam. Yo don't listen to these catz. It's not like you the one stealing it. It's also non of there business. So just ignore all these suburban catz, cause they don't know what it is like to spend money that you earned on your own. There mommy and daddy give them money for B16&GSR swaps all day. You know your situation. You got your own apartment and pay rent+insurance and can't afford to be payin 2000 for a swap. As long as you ain't see them steal it or wasn't around when they did it it's all good, and holla at me tonight my neezy.
[post=483405]Quoted post[/post]​

No, its NOT all good.

There will be NO talk or SALE of stolen parts on this message board. I encourage EVERYONE to let me know if someone has offered non-legit parts for sale to you.

Skilled Driver, this is your first and ONLY warning.
eg6lsvtec, this is also your first and ONLY warning.

And more so, I hope someday someone returns the favor to you so you will know what it feels like.... even if it all of "your crap" that got stolen was stolen in the first place. It feels like someone fucked your girl in the ass and blew his load on her tits and spelled out his name, while you watch tied up and unable to help.

People wouldn't steal shit if there wasn't a market for them to resell it.

I don't care if you're black, white, live in the ghetto or in bevely hills- stealing will not be tolerated, and you have disgraced yourself and our sport.

This is the end of it. i don't even want to hear a reply from you. If i do, i will ban you. end of story.

EDIT-

and one more thing.

If I hear you bought a non-legit motor, I will report your IP to your local authorites for them to investigate stolen property.

chances are, the motor it came from, was one of one of our friends. We don't get down like that.
I'm dead serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back