Need AC help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ibanezsr

I have a 95 ex with a b16a sir2 and i really need to get an AC put in. There currently no ac at all. I have been told that i need to use an Integra Compressor. Not sure what to do because i purchased an AC compressor from junk yard and doesnt even look like it will match up. Please help.

i too have almost the same problem. but it seems that i have spueezed in my ac since i have an H22A with headers there is not much space. one day my brother took the car to work and when he came back the belt for the alternator and compressor was gone and to top it all he had the ac working when the belt broke. so it seems my compressor has been jammed. any recommendations on which compressor i should get, the one that broke wasnt cooling at all and it was off of a civic. the compressor is not aligned well with the alternator so i have a temporary belt but i know it will break again please suggest what i should do plus one of the pipes also burst being so close to the headers...... in need of AC severely please ANYBODY HELP!

forgot to mention its a 93 Si with H22A and i live in the middle east the temperature around here in the summers reach 48 degree celsius so i rrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyy neeeeeddd my AC to work very efficiently!!!

seems that nobody likes to install air conditioning in their cars. if anyone has a picture to show the ac setup for the h22a??

If it werent so hot here i would bother. I live on Guam and it is 80degrees and up year round. I really need hlp.

Back