Need advice on 03 civic mods....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thriceknight

PaperTigers
I'm looking to modify my 03 civic but i don't know where to start! I'm looking for advice/reccomendations on what mods i should do first? Cold air? Exhuast? Chip it? Any advice would be cool...

Is it an Si or a coupe/sedan? What do you want to do? What kind of driving/racing? What kind of budget?

i want to do what i can

Its just a stock LX coupe...non-vtec. I'm not into racing per say...BUT...i DO want to be able to step up if i need to...ya know...i guess at first i'd like a lot of low-end power...as far as budget goes...i'm poor so...i guess a little at a time...i'm thinking i wanna make this a project car....so i'm not in a hurry...i'd rather spend good money a little bit at a time if it gets me top quality parts

How poor is the budget? There are all sorts of levels of power mods. You could start with an intake/header/exhaust, but even the cost of those 3 pieces is already a third to half way there for a turbo kit.

Poor! Lol

Well i'm only looking to spending about 300-500 dollars at a time...now that u mention turbo...if i were to do the intake/header/exhaust setup will that be a waste if i plan to add a turbo later on??? :confused:

Back