Need Alotof Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91LX

Well.. I Got A 91 Lx. So I Using A Z6 Head On My Lx Bottom. I Got The Pmg-fi Manifold And The Fuel Box. And Also The 91 Si Ecu. So I Re Wire A Obd1 Dizzy Color To Color. And The Car Won't Start, It Crank But It Sound Like There Ain't No Battery, And Umm The Ecu Has No Blank. So What Do Ya Think It's Wrong. Help Pls. Maybe I Might Did The Re Wire On The Dizzy Wrong... And Is There A Fuse For The Dizzy...

It'd be a lot easier to help you solve whatever problem it is that you have if you used proper English and correct punctuation and sentence structure, and maybe were a bit more clear with what you're trying to do and what you have to work with.

It'd be a lot easier to help you solve whatever problem it is that you have if you used proper English and correct punctuation and sentence structure, and maybe were a bit more clear with what you're trying to do and what you have to work with.

well.. a LX block with a d16z6 head
the crank like a dead battery
u know anything about rewiring the distrubator.

well.. a LX block with a d16z6 head
the crank like a dead battery
u know anything about rewiring the distrubator.

Based on your posts thus far, I would advise that you take the car to someone professional who has done this type of work before - you're just going to end up mucking things up further. Nothing personal, just letting you know what I believe is in the best interest for you and your vehicle.

And Also The 91 Si Ecu. So I Re Wire A Obd1 Dizzy

for one, you cannot run the OBD! Z6 dizzy if you are still obd0. Meaning that if you are gonna use the PM6 (your 91 Si ECU) you need to use a 88-91 D16A6 (Si) dizzy. If you want to use the OBD1 shit, you need a jumper harness Rywire - Online Store and a P28.

WTF....these same questions get asked 68372680263895046788403-9685430698 times a day

Back