Need Alternator Belt Asap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingwilly

can anyone help me find the right alternator belt?i tried everywhere can find one that works..

can someone give me a part number or brand name please?i tried napa/autozone/checkers..none of them fit..someone told me gatorback brand but i dont know the part number...help

ya but will it fit right.if its too long then my alt. hits the chasis.if too short then impossible to get over pulleys and i have tried about 4 or 5 diferent belts nothin good yet..maybe someone who has this same kind of swap would let me know what belt they are usin.very much thanks in advance

did you pound in the sidewell when you put in your motor? that is a must for our cars when you swap b16's in...i would suggest asking for the 94 del sol vtec belt...then tell them to go to the back and match it up with a belt that's about 2 inches shorter...that's what i had to do

ya thats what i been doin..nobody in this town i live in has anything i can use,so i wanna order one off the internet but now i need to know what to get,so hopefully someone that has been through the same thing can help me out,cuz i need to get one soon..

i have a brand new dayco poly cog belt. I bought it for my del sol w/ jdm b16a swap to replace the alternator belt, but it was a little too short- just a real little. I'll ship it to you for free if you wanna try it out. i bought it far away and don't have the receit, thats why i wanna get rid of it. i'm willing to givce it to you for free, just email me- constar1@lasalle.edu. i can mail it today if you contact me soon enough.

-rob

when i was looking for parts for my car, i found that my local autozone had all its Del Sol vtec parts referenced to the Del Sol Si parts. b series integra parts should work for your car. and if youre dealing with anything electronic, ie dist, 90-93 integra parts should work.

Originally posted by sol2nr@Jun 10 2003, 06:51 AM
i have a brand new dayco poly cog belt. I bought it for my del sol w/ jdm b16a swap to replace the alternator belt, but it was a little too short- just a real little. I'll ship it to you for free if you wanna try it out. i bought it far away and don't have the receit, thats why i wanna get rid of it. i'm willing to givce it to you for free, just email me- constar1@lasalle.edu. i can mail it today if you contact me soon enough.

-rob

It's things like this that make hondaswap the best. :D

if you don't know the size take a piece of string and run it around the pullies that will give you the ID(inside diameter) for your new belt.

Back