need an expert

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Is there REALLY deer blood in Jager? It seems a bit urban myth to me.....

Someone got some proof one way or another on this?

naw, pretty sure it's just a myth, but deers blood is usually always affiliated with jager

but I think at one time hundred of years ago they did... read that somewhere, don't remember where... i'll look around for it.

my drinking buddies and I call each other the 'one with the deer blood' because of our affection for jager.

i love jager. lets just go with on of my favorite sayings. "it tastes good, who cares whats in it"

mythbusters is fucking terrible... they ran out of good stuff a year ago

One would think that our modern FDA would kinda intervene if anything like that was still going on, but I'm also picturing their seal of approval on White Castle and McDonald's...

white castle is the shit :thumbsup:

and the only weird thing in Jagermeister is wormwood (same shit found in absinthe)
although we dont get that version in the US :cry: damn FDA bullshit

I hate Jager. The only thing I'll drink it in, is an Irish Carbomb (or whatever it's called). :puke:

And I absolutely REFUSE to drink any kind of cinamon liquor, period. :puke: x 38962986

car bomb = 1/2 pint Guinness, 1 oz Jamison, 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish cream
you are thinking of a jager bomb (shot of jager dropped into half a glass of redbull)

Quoted post[/post]]
car bomb = 1/2 pint Guinness, 1 oz Jamison, 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish cream
you are thinking of a jager bomb (shot of jager dropped into half a glass of redbull)

I learned it in Sweden, and you drop the shot into a 1/2 glass of beer. Dropped into RedBull would be disgusting too, IMO. I hate RedBull too. But Guinness on the other hand.....YUM.

lol...thats what we are doing wrong....we do full cans of redbull...

and youre right redbull alone is nasty, but the slight licorice flavor of jager makes it taste just like candy. YUMMY

Back