need an expert

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:
cant stand redbull by itself... but with some jager in it, its real good
i didnt like jager the first few times i had it... now i love it

any night that involves shots of jager is usually interesting at the very least

hehehe
just found a download for The Jager Song :)
local station use to play it every friday before the fuckrags at clearchannel decided CT needed ANOTHER rap station :cry:

1 shot of jager + 1 shot of redbull = mmmmmmmmm too bad ive had way too many of them, gotten sick a few times so now i gag whenever i have any amount of jager...

the un carbonated redbull is better, its alot sweeter. the only thing thats legible on the can is kratingdaeng 250, and REDBULL. comes in a little gold can, we get em at work for free mmmmmm

Jager's ok, I drink it every now and then.

Cinnamon liqour is good, like Aftershock. I miss it, I haven't been able to find it anywhere around me in Jersey. Actually I've only bought it in Pa. :shrug2:

I could never get sick of the 'meister! :)

That would be the SHIT if they sold the wormwood version of Jager in the US. :wub:

And Aftershock is fucking distgusting, it's almost as thick as syrup.

Goldshlager > Aftershock

this is what happends when I am at party that only has a $15 bottle of jager.

GIMMIE MY JAGER!!

DSC02363.JPG

Quoted post[/post]]
I hate Jager. The only thing I'll drink it in, is an Irish Carbomb (or whatever it's called). :puke:

And I absolutely REFUSE to drink any kind of cinamon liquor, period. :puke: x 38962986
JagerShock, shot of Jager and a shot of AfterShock. one of my favorites.

jager goes down like candy, and aftershock is like a pack of big red condensed down to an ounce. it even leaves you with nice breath after all the other shit you drank that night

can't wait to get my own place, so I can get one of the greatest machines ever...

jagermachine.jpg

yea then stand next to it all night so no one mooches. ill drink it semi-cold just to walk around with the bottle.

i know someone who has the jager on tap thing in their house
it can be a very bad thing

Back