Need an OBD II H22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97mfan

Looking for an OBD II h22a engine to go into my 96 accord. Everywhere I call has OBD I. Anyone know where I can get a fair priced OBD II? Thanks.

sorry. i called them and way out of my price range. just simply cant afford it. i need something in between 1500-2200. they said 3000 plus for the OBD II.

Anyone else know anymore places?

try local junk yards etc...

you should fix your injector problem then look for a 96+ prelude with H22 thats rear ended or something...

or look into a conversion harness

where are you from?
what state>?

found a conversion harness for 74 bucks. But i just called hmotorsonline.com and they told me that h22a engines dont even come in OBD II. i was kind of confused by that becuase another company called topendmotorsports already priced an OBD II United States version H22a engine for me :blink: i decided what to do. i said screw a new engine lol. just getting injector fixed and dealing with oil usage and tranny leak. ill see u guys in another 3 years when i decide to do this again :laugh:

wtf?
h22's don;t exist in obd2???
bullshit
H22a4 is usdm 96-01 prelude with open deck

i have one waiting to go in my car right now...

you can fix the injector yourself mang
its very simple to replace one

thast just what the guy at hmotorsonline told me. they dotn even make them in OBD II he said.

Back