1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need an opinion on a JDM Front Teggy

Discussion in 'Integra' started by ZootyS17, Feb 25, 2008.

1. ZootyS17

ZootyS17 Jimmy John's Driver

I was just wondering what you guys thought of this sale, maybe let me know what to look for in terms of a car with the JDM front on it. I have the guys vehicle description after the images. It's real close and sounds so crazy good to be true, less miles then my LS, Leather interior w/ tweeters, and a bunch of body mods, and as far as i know no internal engine work, just the valve cover. I figure i got my 96 LS for 2800k, and this ones only 3600, so it'd probably be the same quality (a little rough but not a heap of junk) Just asking for opinions ^_^ (and I know it's a b18c1)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    "Up for sale i have a 1997 integra gsr v-tec with a clear title.Email me for more information and pictures.. red with black leather, fresh paint carbon fiber hood and type-r wing, had the full metel jdm front end convertion, not that cheap fiberglass, i have a set of 19" rims on the car with brand new tires on the front , the car has coil-over springs jdm black housing headlights jdm front lip jdm rad. suport, everything in the car works a/c heat,sunroof,power windows,radio,power steering,lights, the car also has a full cat. back tanabe ext. red type-r valve cover." -Direct Quote

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

the wheels look horrible .. too big.. the wing needs to be color matched and the ginormous canister called a muffler could go.. but clean car otherwise

3. ZootyS17

Ha, yeah i'll take anything over my hubs though, and I also don't understand the unpainted CF spoiler.

4. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

I seen this car before, maybe on eBay or Craigslist. I like it besides the rims.

5. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

That's fucking awesome I'd be all over that like white on rice. The JDM front end and headlights look soooo much better than the ugly ass usdm lights. Rims they can always be changed and they're WAY too big imo. I'd go for 17's on that car and the wing's not too ricey either but I'd sell it.

6. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

like i said in the other thread,looks clean and well put together

7. ZootyS17

:( well I tried calling today but the message machine said "if youre calling about the auto trader ad it was a number misprint" so i emailed him again.. arg.. hope this still works out

Edit: Yeah I have no way of gettin ahold of this guy, so looks like i'm stickin to my LS..

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  8. adam081904

adam081904 New Member

3600 is cheap. It has to be a missprint. b/c of how much that front end cost. and it is painted.

9. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

It's not necessarily a misprint. If you need money immediately then you price your car to sell.

You also have to remember that most of the time you don't get back the money that you put into car modifications.

To the OP: Check it out and see if it's legit. If it's legit then go for it. You can always buy new rims. It's a great-looking car otherwise.

10. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

i would rock it. run the VIN on carfax though. make sure it isn't hot.

and don't tell him where you live. might try to steal it back.

11. myah

myah Neu Impact Performance

love the jdm front the wing matches the cf hood so i would def leave it unpainted how much you wanting for the car?

12. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

he's not selling it, he's thinking of buying it. probably wont though, the guy isn't replying.

13. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Reading > you

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted