need an xbox 360 RPG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you're not buying a Wii, get a 360. Wait until Sony comes out of its Blu-Ray and 600 dollar console funk, releases some decent titles, and then buy one. The problem with the 360 OTOH is that you're going through them like condoms. Not too fun staring at a box waiting for a console replacement.

If it's RPGs you're looking for, buy a PSOne or PS2 on the cheap side and prepare to dump insane amounts of money on the good titles.

so you are saying you would prefer a SONY over the 360? Sony has some krazy games coming out man like metal gear and kill zone, man just shoot them up and then ... shoot them again... but cant afford right now... need engine first....:(

so you are saying you would prefer a SONY over the 360? Sony has some krazy games coming out man like metal gear and kill zone, man just shoot them up and then ... shoot them again... but cant afford right now... need engine first....:(

I'm saying that if it's RPGs that you are really aiming for, then you're WAY off the mark with buying a 360.

Here's your 360 RPG list:

Blue Dragon
Eternal Sonata

Here's your PS2 list:

Odin Sphere
GrimGrimoire
Atelier Iris Series (3 games)
Shin Megami Tensei series (4 games)
Growlanser series (3 games in two sets)
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shining Tears
Disgaea series (2 games)
Dragon Quest VIII
Ar tonelico
Makai Kingdom
Metal Saga
Phantom Brave
LaPucelle Tactics
Shadow Hearts series (3 games)
Ys: Ark of Naphistim
Magna Carta
Stella Deus
Steambot Chronicles

That's not even counting Square's offerings, and the PSOne list is at least three times this size if you know where to look. RPGs are not, and probably never will be, a 360 strong point. hell, the Xbox was dwarfed by the PS2 in the same area. No surprise, it's not their audience. That's just how it is.

Last edited:
when i read the title i automatically thought Rocket Propelled Grenade, not Role Playing Game .. hahahah.. give me something to shoot or drive and i'm good

i played a demo of Skate and that game is pretty fun...

im willing to sell my PS1 silver star story complete and eternal blue games and boxes :) for a good price.

Define "good price" and we'll go from there :)

ive got both in the special box with all the goodies inside... i think the only thing im missing is the necklace out of one of them, and both boxes are beat.

the cd's look and work great too. i beat both, and the silver star story for GBA as well.... which i also have :lol:

I wish there was a RPG racing game,

probably in the year 2020

May your wish be granted, and yes I own this.

Racing_Lagoon_US.jpg

wow, they actually made one, how is the game play i wonder
what platform is that for, ps2?

Back