Need Axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PLA5151

Ok, so my setup is listed in my sig below. I've had it for about 2 yrs now, and I used HAsport mounts for the swap. In turn I also used HAsport axles. They have already taken a shit on me. :( Outer boots have since ripped and grease is sprayed along the undercarriage. Had them installed at a reputable local shop so I know it was done correctly but I always had issues with them making a growling kind of noise when I went over dips on the freeway. :shrug2: Now I am looking to replace them and I was wondering what axles anyone might recommend. How are gator axles? I would definitely prefer axles with greater angular capability, since the motor doesn't exactly sit straight on with the wheel wells. I don't know what kind of joints the HAsport axles I have use but I would prefer axles with fixed-tripod joints (I think those are the ones) Anyway I am looking to replace these very soon so any input from you guys would be greatly appreciated :D

Gator Axles will not break. Your tranny will break before they do, which is the reason why I choose not to get them. They are great axles, great for alot of power. Other than that...I'm not familiar with Hseries setups so I cant help ya there

well....with an H22 you have to get the motor as far back against the firewall as possible, and I don't know about everyone else but my HAsport mounts don't really mount the motor dead on with the wheelwells, I am pretty sure that is why my axles wore prematurely. Never abused them (taking 30 mph corners at 90 or doing burnouts etc.)

Back