Need camber kit reviews

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Looking for a good camber kit for a 92 civic hatch. Probably going to end up getting adjustable upper a arms for the front and shims for the back, but would like any info.

Right now I'm seriously considering an Omni Power kit. Click for the auction

The front is overkill for certain, as I am going to be lowering the car no more than two inches. But I'm thinking that the rear won't be good enough. Any thoughts? Any experience with Omni?

Also curious about the adjustable ball joints. Those worth a damn? Will they allow enough adjustment to correct a 2 inch lowered car?

Also, these kits are alot cheaper, which scares me. I don't see anywhere to adjust anything. Clicky

And this is another style kit that is adjustable, but not much. Clicky

Any thoughts? Anyone know of a sight that has these types of reviews?

Dropping 2" I would say get one for the back first, As the back seems to be worse, then if needed, and depending upon tire size, get the front.

Quoted post[/post]]
my opinion: don't buy anything. negative camber is awesome for handeling.
On a track. And it'll KILL you wet traction and decrease your 1/4 mile times. Negative camber is teh suck.

We've been over this already: Clicky

But this vehicle is going to travel ALOT of miles. I usually put 70k+ a year on vehicles, and camber WILL be an issue. Hell, one year I did 110k. My crx was lowered less than two inches and ate tires left and right. And I had the alignment checked twice, it was fine other that a little neg. camber.

Sooooooooooo............. I'm looking for good/bad experiences with various companies' camber kits. Have one?

Post it!

Progress = :thumbsup: but only 2 positions... VERY sturdy and a good value though.

Skunk2 = :thumbsup: :thumbsup: <- still have it on the car.

Back