Need Computer help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Hey i just wanted to know if anyone here knows of any kind of program that i can put on my computer that can basically keep a record of Inatant messenger conversations. I know my girl is talking to some guy from work behind my back, and i will soon be going to bootcamp for 3 months and i wanna know what the fuck she is up to so i can dump her if i need to and get on with life. Fucking girls, always causing drama, Im tired ofthis shit.

I dont really care if it cna record the actual convo, or just the people that they talk to.

Oh, and anyone know of a program that can hack a password into Yahoo or other emails?

These are probably stupidass questions, but i am sure there might be something out there like this.

if you even suspect it, dump the bitch. not worth your time, effort, or heart for the cunt

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 18 2004, 08:45 AM
Eh... just dump her ass before you leave. Get a new gf when you return.

there is also alot of fucking going on during AIT.

too bad i didnt get in on any of it.

but like this guy could soon find out, my girl cheated on me while i was gone. fucking slut.

Oh yeah, i am pretty sure it will happen while im gone. And whats AIT? It must be like our MOS school or something, if so ya i've been told its a shit load of fun. Or were you talking about a regular school?

And this friday i will be going back to my hometown for 2 weeks to kick it with my friends, and i plan on having as much fun as i can.

Oh about dumping her. Well the reason i know about this is cause i looked in her email, so then i would have to admit that. Im sick of this shit, 3 years and it ends up like this, fuckin bitch.

If we break up im not gonna get dragged down by a girl for a while, jsut gonna have some fun and party like a motherfucker.

yea, AIT=advanced individual training
yea, deadaim will record convos..kazaa it up
yea, dump the bitch..with no reason or remorse

Originally posted by senate_9427@May 18 2004, 01:13 PM
Oh about dumping her. Well the reason i know about this is cause i looked in her email, so then i would have to admit that. Im sick of this shit, 3 years and it ends up like this, fuckin bitch.

No need for so much hate and disgust towards her. You're not even 20 and you've been going out with her for 3 years... you two have just outgrown each other. No biggie. You're both way too young to be into the marriage mode.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 18 2004, 12:42 PM-->
senate_9427
@May 18 2004, 01:13 PM

No need for so much hate and disgust towards her. You're not even 20 and you've been going out with her for 3 years... you two have just outgrown each other. No biggie. You're both way too young to be into the marriage mode.

Thank you, Ann Landers. What would we do without your insightful posts? :)

Originally posted by Havok@May 18 2004, 01:57 PM

Hush Nick.... it's just that there is no need to harbor so much bitterness and hate towards ones ex's. It's just the natural progression of life and shit happens. There are lots of cool people out there, so it's important to get out there and meet them. I'm sooo very glad that I didn't settle down with any of my old bfs.... lol. :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 18 2004, 01:04 PM-->
@May 18 2004, 01:57 PM

Hush Nick.... it's just that there is no need to harbor so much bitterness and hate towards ones ex's. It's just the natural progression of life and shit happens. There are lots of cool people out there, so it's important to get out there and meet them. I'm sooo very glad that I didn't settle down with any of my old bfs.... lol. :)

To each their own--I prefer to cry myself to sleep ofer my ex's, and fight with their current boyfriends, and leave voice mails saying "You went from ME to THAT!?" :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 18 2004, 12:42 PM-->
senate_9427
@May 18 2004, 01:13 PM

Actually let me clear something up, i didn't direct the bitch comment at her, it was just in general, cause i say that a lot. I get frustrated and ill say "fuckin bitch" so ya know. I guess it came out wrong. i understand that we outgrew each other and that there is a lot more out there, but it pisses me off that i have always been dead honest with her, and basically everyone i know for that matter, then she goes and does this shit. Oh well , I'll get over it once i meet someone else. I mean, come on, I'm here in San Diego, a fuckin party city, it wont be hard.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 18 2004, 01:04 PM

Fuck that. People move on. But a mature person brings up that it is time to move on. Sneakiness and deceit earn her a big beeeeeoootch.

Dump the bitch, right after hitting the skins one last time. That way you won't be out partying with a loaded gun.

Words of wisdom.

Actually i gotta suck it up till i get back from Boot Camp cause i live with her and she is handling all my money while i'm gone, like getting my bills paid on time. And i owe her like $1750 because of the TV, surround sound, and furniture we just bought. I gotta pay her when i get back, so when i get here i will just hand her the money and tell her she's got a month to get out cause i will be moving out also. Then i don't get fucked over at the same time, and she won't have any excuse to talk to me cause i will have already paid her ass.

Its all good though cause i own everything in our apartment except her bed, clothes, and her little ass TV. Other than that i have everything so its gonna finally be bachelor pad time :worthy:. I get sick of not being able to put posters up and shit, so then it will be my time.

Back