NEED COMPUTER SAVY HELP!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Okay, let's say theres a guy, we'll call him uhhh golenchild, yeah. And Goldie has a freaky frined that likes to chat on Yahoo, with a webcam. And this frined likes to put on little "puppet shows" on said webcam. So Goldenchild thinks to himself "I wish there was software that would let me record it", so he checks google and Kazaa. Alas, no quick fix is in sight. Now let's take this one step futher and say he posts his problem on like "nissanswap.com" or something, and you happened to read it. What advice would you offer?

:lol: thanx in advance

lol..... wouldn't something like that get save on cookies or some shit... keep in mind i know knothing in the computer world

:lol: I have some ghetto microsoft recorder version I got with my web came that came with the dsl.

yeah, it depends on your webcam and how its setup.

You can use Camtasia Studio. It can be set to record an area on your screen. It records uncompressed, so you're left with a huge file. You might need to encode it later.

Back