need d15b7 head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicracer

Oh, I do a little here and there.
Looking for a d15b7 head! Anyone got one laying around let me know give me a price shipped please thanks!!

I need a complete head with valves/springs everything.

i have a D16Y7 head if your interested. fully dressed , intake manny and all. let me know if you dont find a B7.

I will have one next week with Intake Manifold, A D16A6 Cam *Good for a bit more power* with a Y7 Cam gear *Best setup you can get for a B7 head* but it needs new valve seals, PM me if your interested. I'm in IL.

I have a b7 head laying around and it is complete, if you want anything else attached to it let me know I would sell it for 100 plus whatever shipping costs, let me know if you want it it has probably 120,000 miles on it but was pulled off my car and it was running really well

I will have one next week with Intake Manifold, A D16A6 Cam *Good for a bit more power* with a Y7 Cam gear *Best setup you can get for a B7 head* but it needs new valve seals, PM me if your interested. I'm in IL.

Alright, I have the head off the car, it needs a rebuild but I'll sell you the bare head with Cam and sprocket with the Intake manifold for $40 + Shipping if you are interested.

Back