need dig camera

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kaoskustoms

:snail: let me know i am tired of trying to sell stuff and not having a dig camera

Quoted post[/post]]
:snail: let me know i am tired of trying to sell stuff and not having a dig camera

Just go to walmart and buy a cheap cam. Anything at least 2.1 mega pixle will be more then enough to take standard pictures.

I've used a 2.1megapixle cam for 5 years and its still up to par for everything I do.

from 60k pictures to 2meg+ pictures.

i'll sell you my old sony 2.0 MP. works perfect, 16mb card i think.
i just bought an 8MP cam, so i no longer need the older one.

every pic i ever posted or took was done with this cam

i think these came out the best though: https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63554

no photoshopping on any of those pics... other than a re-size to make them more web-worthy (1600x1200 pics are t3h big)

i'll sell it cheap... like 75 bucks shipped. i think its the dsc-p51, but i might be wrong about that part number.

let me know.

i got a kodak 2.something at walmart a couple years back for 2 and change

i would get B's camera, good deal for 75

and B, what program do you use to resize?

I have a fugi mx1200 that I use. Awesome camera. Don't go buy a cheap camera with good specs, the pics will still look like crap.

I've had the mx1200 for 5 years now, never given me any hell, and shoots nice, clear pics. Probably pick one up pretty cheap on ebay being that they are a few years old. I can't speak highly enough of this thing. Works great, simple, never lets you down, great pics.

thats photoshop cs2. and no, its not free.... technically :p

thats a hell of a deal.

I got a dsc-p5 3.2 megapixels, and its a good everyday use camera.

only thing I dont like about the old sony's is that you can only use the older memory sticks. and the biggest stick you can buy for it is 128mb. but bonus is you can have shit loads of pictures on it. I can have over 1000 pictures on the memory stick

b i want it how fast can you ship it and what kind of memory stick does it take?

I have a Sony FD Mavica (MVC-FD75) if you want it. It needs a battery and all of the cables. We took it as collateral like 6 years ago and they never picked it up. It takes floppy disks. You pay the $4.00 shipping and its yours. Its pretty old though.. Not sure of what MP it is, but I'm certain it isn't dazzling.

Not going to guarantee anything though, could be broken for all I know. I did check it through the PD, it isn't stolen for certain. I always check the collateral.

A little about it, and a pic of what it looks like.

*ps*
It has a lithium battery in it, but hasn't been charged in 5 years that I know of. No idea if that battery would hold a charge or not.

Quoted post[/post]]
b i want it how fast can you ship it and what kind of memory stick does it take?

pm replied. it takes sony memory sticks.

sony-msa-128-a-memory-stick-128-a.jpg

thes kinds. i think mine has either a 16 or 32 mb card... i forget off the top of my head.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

pm replied. it takes sony memory sticks.

sony-msa-128-a-memory-stick-128-a.jpg

thes kinds. i think mine has either a 16 or 32 mb card... i forget off the top of my head.
yep thats the memory it takes

remember chad if you get it you CAN NOT use the newer memory sticks you have to use the purple memory stick, and the bigest one is the 128 mb, but you can get tons of pictures on one stick

Back