need dig camera

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jesus Christ. If you let it go for any less than 75 you're a fool.

Lowballers can die.

hey sorry i dont live at home with my parents, i have to support the wife and 2 kids and for 25 more you can get new hp with memory and 5 mp vidoe with sound and thats a lot sorry b would like it but you can see the reason

So every dumb motherfucker who has kids, gets married and lacks the intelligence to become financially stable gets free hand outs? I'm half tempted to e-cockpunch you.

Quoted post[/post]]
So every dumb motherfucker who has kids, gets married and lacks the intelligence to become financially stable gets free hand outs? I'm half tempted to e-cockpunch you.

sorry i am not rich like you if you have nothing nice to say please dont say it at all, it shows us that you have a grade school level education. and i do take care of my family. i am not so money hungry that my wife needs to work, there are more important things in life then money, thank you drive thru

There's a difference between "rich" and "financially stable".

And there's no reason to come on here asking if anyone has a digicam for sale, find one, lowball it, and then bitch about how you don't have any money.

Now grab your pliers and pull your panties out of your asscrack. $75 is a good deal for any halfway decent digicam, especially a Sony of any variety that's in good condition.

hey i can low ball any one i want to this is america, correct? if b does not want to sell it for what i offered that is fine. like i said before for 25 dollars more i can buy a new one with memory stick of 256 and that is what i choose to do. if brian wanted to sell his a little cheaper i would buy it, but why not buy new foe a little more? now i am done explaing my self. if some one else buys his camera great, but do not insault some one for being american. if you could pay less wouldent you?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

sorry i am not rich like you if you have nothing nice to say please dont say it at all, it shows us that you have a grade school level education. and i do take care of my family. i am not so money hungry that my wife needs to work, there are more important things in life then money, thank you drive thru
bwahahahhaa you backwoods, inter-breeding sons of bitches crack me up. I've probably got more certifications, degrees, and diplomas than your entire gene pool combined. You're too fucking stupid to even use spellcheck before you insult my intelligence.

Quoted post[/post]]
hey i can low ball any one i want to this is america, correct? if b does not want to sell it for what i offered that is fine. like i said before for 25 dollars more i can buy a new one with memory stick of 256 and that is what i choose to do. if brian wanted to sell his a little cheaper i would buy it, but why not buy new foe a little more? now i am done explaing my self. if some one else buys his camera great, but do not insault some one for being american. if you could pay less wouldent you?
This is America, not Israel.

Dude, fuck off.

He said "I need a cheap digi cam".

B said "I have good one, $75".

He didn't want to pay $75.. He just wanted a cheap little cam so he can sell shit online.

He offered b what he wanted to pay.

B did not accept.

You had to jump on his ass about that??

He is getting a different camera instead.

End of story. Why the fuck you have to ride his ass about it? What the hell do you have to add to this transaction? Do you have one for sale for cheaper?? Get the fuck out of this thread. You just piss me off.

Ughhhhhhhhghghghghghgh people piss me off. I've got a low tolerance for stupidity and lowballers, sorry if i'm jumping on the kids ass but he's lowballing the owner of the site on an already great price, ripping on him, then he starts talking about how we should all take pity on him for his bad decisions. I'll be sure to inform all of the interested parties in your for sale threads that lowballing is a perfectly accepted and that you even encourage it.

edit* didn't i save your ass $25 today? stfu.

no hard feelings from me... if you don't want it, thats fine. if blanco doesn't want it, i'll throw it on ebay...
blanco you have pm.

I had the same camera as B...Tought as SHIT. That thing flew off the roof of the del sol onto the ground MANY times, still worked. Honestly, Sony dosen't make top of the line cameras, I bought the DCS-P71 (4.1 Megapixels) to replace the old one, and everything is ALWAYS blurry. Wasn't like that with the DSC-P51 (2.1 MP's). Good deal for the DSC-P51, trust me. 128 MB is PLENTY enough, I had a 16 MB Memory Stick and it held 100+ 640x480 pics.

HP is Complete GARBAGE.. I have purchased 2 different models Spending over $150 on each. The first, suddenly stopped working. The second, the LCD broken with in 2 months. How did it break? I dont' know It was in my pocket. It still works but has trouble all the time with the computer not being able to read off the camera.

Should have taken the Sony for $75. Cause in 3 months you are going to be spending another $100 for a new camera.

If you want a cheap camera.. go to walmart and buy one of those childrens digi cams for like $15.. Brand new right?

Quoted post[/post]]
Dude, fuck off.

He said "I need a cheap digi cam".

B said "I have good one, $75".

He didn't want to pay $75.. He just wanted a cheap little cam so he can sell shit online.

He offered b what he wanted to pay.

B did not accept.

You had to jump on his ass about that??

He is getting a different camera instead.

End of story. Why the fuck you have to ride his ass about it? What the hell do you have to add to this transaction? Do you have one for sale for cheaper?? Get the fuck out of this thread. You just piss me off.

thanks man that is just what i am saying and yea my spelling sucks oh well and as far as you being smarter that my be true but you do not have more degrees then my entire gene pool i ma completly certified tech my mother is a medical mechanical engineer my wife is in school for pharamisudicals as well as her mother and well i will be 29 on the 21 of this month so watch who you are talking to son.

if he isn't looking for something pricey.. he should go to ebay and grab an only camera that doesn't have alot of features and just takes images.. I had a creative camera that took 640x480.. just point and shoot.. no fuss no muss. dirt cheap.. lasted a long time after falling out of a car at 60 mph, sledding in the winter as i too movies of with it, and generally just kicked round.. very durable..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Creative-Technology-PC...1QQcmdZViewItem

perfect $9.99

Dirt cheap and it will take nice photos for ebay and stuff

For what it's worth?
I bought my Vivitar 5.xxMP camera, and it takes good pics i paid $117.
It's a lil more, but it works good.
Save up another week and get a good/better camera instead of getting something you won't use in a year.

Back