Need ECU & axle advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swapdohc

I am swaping a 2000 JDM ITR B18C5 into my 94 Si, the motor will be in my hands in two weeks. It is comming with entire harness intact and 2000 ITR OB2 ecu. Is it best to use this ecu or an OB1 ecu from a gsr or VTEC Del Sol?

Do I need new hubs I don't know if the JDM ITR axles fit the 94 Si hub assembly? If not does it fit a GSR spindle? I hope it does as the origal axle have only 10K miles on them.

I apreciate any help, My last swap involved several nights of overconsuming alcahol due to wiring issues. I don't want to do that again.

for the ECU use an OBD-1 P30 or chipped P28

for the axles if they are 98+ JDM ITR axles they will not fit (outter piece will be too big) most places send regular teg axles though

Doing same swap but into a 93 Hatch CX. I just got some 2001 oem GSR axels and so i've heard they should fit but who cares i paid $71.00 shipped for them. :D (Ebay is a wonderful Place LOL) Now i'm working on that chipped P28 and a shift linkage but let me know how your swap goes and if you come in contact with any other problems. ITR yeaaaaaa where u located i wanna run u when we're both finished lol 1

Back