Need ECU help w/ Supercharger project on B16A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boomboxx

Hi!

I need aid on a supercharger project - mainly the ECU issues I have.

Is it possible to burn a chip which is "universal" or "as universal as possible" for boosting the B16A, if I use a spesific injector/fuel pump setup?

Referring to my thread in the "Forced Induction"-section for further info about the project.

Thanks!

/Boomboxx

as universal as possible = a basemap

you should be able to find something close...
but unless you have means of monitoring your air:fuel i wouldn't go beating on it with just a basemap...

This sound promising. Where do I find these basemaps? Can someone here make them for me if I specify the injectors and fuel pump? Hmmm.

If so, I'm almost in goal, aren't I? :)

I plan on using a wideband O2 and just measure the output (eg. if it's around 2,5V I'm happy), but I must read more on this. Maybe it isn't even possible.

:)

/Boomboxx

Well, I went there, but didn't find much. I'm a little blind, maybe... But anyway, I'll nag a little more! :)

What kind of ECU do I have, exactly? I found somewhere on the net which had an overview of the different ones, but now I've lost it...

Sorry for me posting in two threads, I'm a little inpatient, I'm afraid... Also, I'm not that sure which thread everything belongs in. You may delete one if you want to :)

we are probably that place (check the reference section) that had the ecu list.

as pissedoffsol said, get hondata s200, it has maps for the jrsc on a stock b16.

Back