Need Engine Bad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondasF'ed

i need a honda engine or something that fits into a 93 honda accord, i want a h22 but cant find one any where near me or for a good price, is there anywhere where i can find just the motor not tranny, i have an auto trany right now

i am pretty much just trying to buy a motor right now, and i need one thats near me so i can get my car running again

you still didnt answer my question...ive already gathered that you want one near you...but i doubt that will happen...youre gonna have to pay some sort of shipping...try out hmotorsonline...they are a respectable business...and like i said...you get what you pay for...

yo man i got one 93 accord lx still siting in car im selling the thing $150 cause the car got hit in the ass real bad all i got left is the motor trans ecu axels and the frame got to get rid of this soon

you can get an h23 from hmotors for under 1k i think. its just as easy to put in as the h22...actually easier. you dont have to wire for vtec.

Back