1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Engine Bad

Discussion in 'Accord' started by HondasF'ed, Jul 17, 2006.

1. HondasF'ed

HondasF'ed Junior Member

i need a honda engine or something that fits into a 93 honda accord, i want a h22 but cant find one any where near me or for a good price, is there anywhere where i can find just the motor not tranny, i have an auto trany right now

2. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

what do you consider a "good price?" just remember you get what you pay for...

3. HondasF'ed

HondasF'ed Junior Member

i am pretty much just trying to buy a motor right now, and i need one thats near me so i can get my car running again

4. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

you still didnt answer my question...ive already gathered that you want one near you...but i doubt that will happen...youre gonna have to pay some sort of shipping...try out hmotorsonline...they are a respectable business...and like i said...you get what you pay for...

5. rice box v-tec

rice box v-tec Junior Member

yo man i got one 93 accord lx still siting in car im selling the thing $150 cause the car got hit in the ass real bad all i got left is the motor trans ecu axels and the frame got to get rid of this soon

6. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

you can get an h23 from hmotors for under 1k i think. its just as easy to put in as the h22...actually easier. you dont have to wire for vtec.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted