need engine block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kobischka

i need a d16a6 engine block for engine rebiuld or any block thats compatible for the rebuild.

yeah im pretty sure. d series are interchangeable. make me an offer

Where are you from??? I have a d16a6 block with all the internals and a z6 head let me know was going to build me a turbo motor but I cam a crost a good deal on a 4g63 to put in my car LOL. This is what it is going to look like in my car LOL

TJCivic008.jpg

Last edited:
Yea there was only like 11 or 12 ppl in the us that ever did this sawp. I was talking to a guy in pa that had a HB with the 4g63. He said it only cost $1000 to do the swap. It's going to cost me less than that if I can get a parts car. The axils only cost him $200 to get them coustom made wireing I am going to do myself and coustom motor mounts myself to. It's less the any B sawp that I know of and you can run like 30psi and 600hp on a stock 6bolt dsm block with the right mods. Try doing that on a hond block. It will blow up.LOL I love honda but they take to much $$$ to get hp.

I have a bunch of honda parts and some turbo parts for a D I might be selling but I have to what to get my parts dsm first if you know any one that might want any thing let me know.

Last edited:
Back