need exhaust for H22 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

accordracerH22

I have a 96 with a H22 and DC sports header exhaust manifold. I need need a really exhaust system I can put on my can car, thanks everyone. Any help will be greally appreally.

alright well in order to keep the rasp to a minimum, id say you should retain the factory catalytic converter. maybe go with a 2 1/4" catback system with an aftermarket resonator and a vibrant muffler or a dynomax super turbo muffler. that'll free up all the flow you will ever need for a stock h22 accord and it wont be loud or sound like ass if you do it right.

alright well in order to keep the rasp to a minimum, id say you should retain the factory catalytic converter. maybe go with a 2 1/4" catback system with an aftermarket resonator and a vibrant muffler or a dynomax super turbo muffler. that'll free up all the flow you will ever need for a stock h22 accord and it wont be loud or sound like ass if you do it right.

:werd:

Also, keep in mind that an oval-shaped muffler will produce a deeper, less raspy tone then one of the round "fart can" styled ones will. I like the look of an oval-style muffler better on Accords too. Leave the raspy, "N1 style" mufflers for ricers to put on their Civics...

Back