1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need extreme help.......

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by fishy, Jul 18, 2008.

  1. fishy

    fishy New Member

    Likes Received:
    Jul 18, 2008
    i just blew a rod in my 2000 civic ex. i was thinking about doing the h22 swap. what exactly would i need for that to make it legal (i live in CA) and approximately how much do you think it would cost? help would be very much appreciated. i cant do the work, i only know how to drive it lol.....

    Thanks guys!
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page