Need F22A Vtec Motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shadowm891

hi im sure some of you are wondering why im looking for a f22a vtec motor and not a h22 well to make it simple i dont have a hole lot of cash to spend on my car at this time since i got 2 kids lol so im wanting to make things as simple as posible so here it is i got a 91 honda accord dx 2.2 f22a non-vect motor with over 276k miles the motor about to go soon so im looking for a f22a vtec motor to swap out with low miles im looking at no more then 130k if that maybe a lil more depending on how much we are talking about now if someone can think of anouther cheaper way if not about the same amount swap with a dif motor then leat me know because im not sure if there anything eles i will need with this motor since ive never done a motor swap on a honda befor but if anything helps i got a 5 speed tranny in it right now and im not sure if its ok to use it if so i'll have the tranny rebuilt unless u got a tranny to go with it.

sorry for all the words lol

Im a little late but I have a f22b1... Its in my car rite now but its cumin out sometime this summer.

I have a JDM F20A DOHC. Its non Vtec but still makes IIRC about 150hp. Its the JDM replacement for the H23 motor.

Its sitting at my house, offer me some cash and pick it up, it can be yours :)

Back