need feed back on possible purchase

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92dxhatch

i have a good friend of mine who did some damage to his 2000 civic si, besides some radior support damamge and fenders, the cars is good otherwise. he's willing to give it to me for $2k.
i'm wanting to buy it to do a swap in my dx hatch.:ph34r: plus i can use the rear dick brake setup and possibly the seats and then i was going to part out the rest like the doors and panels, trunk lid, spoiler and other misc stuff.
i guess i'd like some feed back if this would be worth the money. i thinks its worth it, but, let me know,thanks.

overall I'd say not too bad I people spending at least 12-1400 on a b16 swap and seen several pay 200 for rear disk conversion. I'd say if clean title definitely worth it -

overall I'd say not too bad I people spending at least 12-1400 on a b16 swap and seen several pay 200 for rear disk conversion. I'd say if clean title definitely worth it -
that is for an old ass obd-0 b16. if you wanted to part out the car completely, i'm sure you could get $3500 in parts alone. engine, tranny, doors, brakes, wheels, seats, interior.

if you want it for the swap, thats a steal. i would almost consider just fixing the car and selling it. if you can get it fixed for $3000, you could sell it for $8500 and make over $3k off of it.

buy it, if it was close to me i would

Back