Need for speed carbon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Got Carbon, haven't installed it yet. I'll try it sometime soon.

carbon was too easy... bought it, passed it, traded it... and got some credit for my wii... (at game crazy)

Whats up with wii, how are you supposed to play the games. Or is it all done by those remotes you wave around? They look cool, or are they a workout.

its tight... its all sensors... you got the remote and a nunchuck... then you wave them around... or swing like a bat, or a golf club... and like a bowling... its like the real thing... but staying at home... the only one that is a work out is boxing... i go like three rounds and im already tired... lol

idk if your a zelda fan...? but that games tight...

Never got into those kinds of games. My girl loves them though, I bought her ff12 for x mas. Along with her ipod.

Thats cool, she wants me to start a file cause she thinks I would like it. Im afraid of getting addicted, I still have a life. I watch her play sometimes and it looks fun. How bout jak and daxter, she kicks ass at that game.

been a fan since the beggining... ff7... i know how can seven be the first one??? long story if you know it great... if not its too long... lol

you're a fucktard. ff1 for NES was the beginning.

ive played and beated very FF series game for every system except for gamecube :)

i have it and i get tired of being chased by the damn cops in it (im talking about NFS: Carbon). i started recently playing my GT4 on my 9 year old brother's PS2 and im addicted to it....lol

To tell the truth I only got chased by the cops a total of 1 time in Carbon

Just smart driving avoid as many accidents as possible. Now in MW they were always on my ass and I hated that it was a requirement to pass each level it was fun at first but once your heat level got above 4 it sucked

Back